Modi govt’s Vision 2022 aims to form India poverty, corruption-free. The Modi government is pursuing big goals to mark the 75th anniversary of the independence in 2022. The government has prepared a vision document through which it aims to form a replacement India by 2022 by eradicating poverty and corruption. It plans to realize this goal through inclusive and sustainable development.
The scheme picturizes a beautiful image for social welfare
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi last year said that the celebration of 75th Independence Day in 2022 will mark the celebration of the dream of the latest India in a unique way.
- The Vision document for 2024 prepared by the Ministry of Rural Development envisages several big goals. According to the New India Strategy column of the Vision document, the Modi government has set an enormous goal to eradicate poverty by 2022.
- The vision document prepared by NITI Aayog and Ministry of Rural Development states that India has succeeded in finding a solution to the matter of poverty.
- Under the New India 2022 strategy, Prime Minister Narendra Modi aims for balanced development of all sectors, recognising the challenges of development. The government is emphasizing inclusive development.
- There is a special specialise in the event of rural areas. The main objective is to reduce poverty. Everyone is going to be given a home by 2022. Poverty is going to be eradicated by strengthening sectors like electricity, beverage , health, education etc. in villages. Special attention is going to be given to economic and social development. The document also states that basic needs are going to be identified within the villages. Facilities will be increased to improve living.
The focus is going to be on increasing employment by developing rural basic resources and ladies empowerment. Training and capacity development programs will be conducted in the villages. The vision document aims to change the lifestyle of people living in villages by 2022.
The aim is economic development by increasing livelihood opportunities in agriculture and non-agriculture sector, improving road connectivity, improving supply chain, providing houses, electricity and education to all or any . The Vision document contains all the goals of development of rural India.